Back up and Integrate Google Apps
Back up Your Google Apps and Integrate It with Other Clouds
IT audits show that organizations with over 10 employees end up using multiple cloud apps: Evernote, Dropbox, etc. And majority of communication with customers partners, clients, etc. is done via email.
Even if your organization relies solely on Google Apps as primary cloud platform, employees (client and partners) will use other cloud apps to be more efficient. This makes collaboration a complete nightmare and productivity is suffering.
Furthermore, noted organizational theorist and sociologist Charles B. Perrow noted in his book “Normal Accidents: Living with High–Risk Technologies” that operators and the personnel handling data are the blamed for data loss 60-80% of the time.
So data can be accidentally deleted and no 'trash' or 'history' can help since 'trash' can be as easily deleted by end user.
cloudHQ Solves These Problems in 4 Major Ways:
- Back up: We’ll back up all your organization’s information stored in Google Apps and across various cloud services to Amazon S3 or some other cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, etc.)
- Gmail label sharing: With cloudHQ you can setup shared Gmail labels for collaboration on incoming emails - great for CRM, sales, recruiting, HR, etc.
- Automatic saving of emails and attachments: cloudHQ can automatically save and convert to PDF/HTML emails to your cloud storage (for example, all invoices received via email can be automatically saved)
- Integration of other cloud apps: cloudHQ can integrate other apps used in your organization with your Google Apps: Salesforce, Evernote, Basecamp, Dropbox, etc. This drastically improves your team collaboration and productivity.
- Back up Google Apps to Amazon S3
- Back up Google Apps to Box, Dropbox, etc.
- Gmail Label Sharing and Chat
- Autosave of Gmail emails and attachments
- Free Productivity Google Chrome Extensions
- Integrate Salesforce with Drive and Gmail
- Integrate Google Apps with Box
- Integrate Google Apps with Basecamp
- Integrate Google Apps with Office 365
- Integrate Google Apps with Evernote
Back up Google Apps to Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier
Real-time and continuous backup of all Google Apps accounts to Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier.
cloudHQ backup will give you continuous and real-time data protection: Real-time data protection is backup of files, emails and other data by automatically making a backup copy of every change made to that data.
This means that cloudHQ is essentially capturing every version of your data - so nothing can be lost. It allows the user or administrator to restore data (or snapshot of your system) to any point in time. You can think about cloudHQ sync as very powerful version of Apple Time Machine for your Google Apps.
Real Time Backup of Google Apps
cloudHQ will create a complete, centralized, real-time replica of entire Google Apps and other cloud accounts used in the company to Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier. All changes are replicated in real-time and history is manitaned. Our real-time backup allows the user or administrator to restore data (or view snapshot of how data looked at) to any point in time.
- All files, documents, notes, and other data from cloud apps are agregated in one central location
- Real Time means that changes will be instantaneously sync'd so all data will be backed up.
Gmail Label Sharing
cloudHQ admin or users individually can setup a shared Gmail labels. For example, Google Apps admin can create a shared Gmail label for your support team so they can share and collaborate on support emails. Or if you are a law firm, you can set up shared label and sublables for cases your team if working on.
Integrate Other Cloud Platforms
Many employees will end up using Evernote for quick notes, photos, audio clips, etc. On the other hand, some might use Dropbox for collaboration with clients and partners. And everybody uses Gmail. cloudHQ improves collaboration and simplifies file management:
- Easily share a file in Dropbox with your team via Google Drive
- Save your Emails to Google Drive, even from your mobile interface
- Download and share Evernote notes to Google Drive
Automatic Save of Emails
cloudHQ can automatically save and archive emails to cloud storage (for example, all invoices received via email can be automatically saved). Our wizard lets you automatically create a PDF (or HTML) copies of your emails (plus any attachments) to Dropbox, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other cloud storage services. It also lets you create advanced rules for what emails to save (and which to skip). Options include:
- From a sender
- Subject title
- Has attachment